router will sometimes connect to itself
I found a case on gdp-04 where the router had opened a connection to itself. The routing loop was detected but not repaired.
Also, the router had lost all client routes. It's not clear if this is related or a separate bug.
- Description updated (diff)
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
Dropping this to low priority because at the moment it doesn't seem to be causing any operational problems.
Might this be a good one to assign to Paul & Derek?
- Subject changed from router will sometimes connect to itself to (net3) router will sometimes connect to itself
- Subject changed from (net3) router will sometimes connect to itself to router will sometimes connect to itself
- Category set to GDP Version 0
- Project changed from Click GDP Routers to GDP
- Category changed from GDP Version 0 to Routing Layer
- Status changed from New to Closed
Also available in: Atom