From 10/21/2019 to 11/19/2019
- 01:14 PM New Debian packages for GDP
- There are four new packages in the "Files" section of this site:
* `gdp-client_2.2.0-1_amd64.deb` — libraries and ...
- 12:33 PM Support #136 (Feedback): Default Log Creation Service location for gdp-create application
- Sorry, I'm not understanding the problem. It is intentional that per-application parameters (in `gdp-create`) overri...
- 10:21 PM Support #136 (Feedback): Default Log Creation Service location for gdp-create application
- The gdp-create command looks for the gdp-name of the Log Creation Service in three configurations files:
- 12:27 PM Bug #135 (Closed): Python client installation
- Oops, my bad — I've been trying to clean up the Debian packages and I accidentally pushed that interim version before...
- 10:12 PM Bug #135 (Closed): Python client installation
- "install-client" target was removed in the Makefile which is being used by the "install-python" target. I'm using the...
- 10:25 AM GDP Infrastructure going down again
- Sorry for the inconvenience.
Also available in: Atom