From 06/16/2016 to 07/15/2016
- 04:08 PM Bug #14 (Closed): GDP logging
- The mqtt-gdp-gateway starts returning the follwoing error randomly after logging data for some time.
- 08:27 PM Feature #13 (In Progress): Flushing administrative output
- 08:27 PM Feature #13: Flushing administrative output
- I guess I had assumed that this was line buffered, but that was a bad assumption. Another point: it should also lock...
- 08:21 PM Feature #13 (Closed): Flushing administrative output
- There ought to be a `fflush(fp);` at source:gdplogd/logd_admin.c#L229
This ensures that all the data from a single c...
- 07:20 PM Bug #12 (Closed): Connection reset for clients
- *Summary:* followed by a `Connection reset by peer` error, everything fails. Router process is verified to be running...
- 01:45 PM Bug #11 (Feedback): No avahi package in homebrew (Mac OS X)
- I updated the documentation to make this clear and added a compile flag to make it easier to compile Zeroconf out. I...
- 12:58 PM Bug #10 (Feedback): Document / auto-configure the CRYPTOROOT option.
- Changed Makefiles to always search /usr/local and /opt/local, completely eliminating CRYPTOROOT. Fixed in commit:475...
- 11:35 AM Document: PCARI visit, July 11th 2016
- 09:41 AM Bug #5 (Closed): libs directory should not be in git; "make all" should create it
- Christopher has confirmed that this works on RedHat
- 03:10 PM Bug #11 (Closed): No avahi package in homebrew (Mac OS X)
- It seems that there's no avahi package in home brew. I didn't see a good way to install avahi from source, as it appe...
- 01:31 PM Bug #10 (Closed): Document / auto-configure the CRYPTOROOT option.
- Naively installing on Mac OS X using brew, I got errors that openssl couldn't be found:
- 12:50 PM Bug #9 (Closed): Router terminating connections abruptly
- Eric says:
[After creating a new log on a log-server connected to a co-located router, ] For some reason I don't s...
- 04:44 PM Document: The Cloud is Not Enough: Saving IoT from the Cloud
- Appears in HotCloud 2015.
- Hotcloud paper
- 04:43 PM Document: Toward a Global Data Infrastructure
- Appears in IEEE Internet Computing (Volume:20 , Issue: 3 ). **Not to be made public without a IEEE copyright statem...
- IEEE Internet Computing article
- 01:01 PM Bug #5 (Closed): libs directory should not be in git; "make all" should create it
- Today the `libs` directory has symbolic links checked into git. This creates problems for various bindings. The `li...
- 11:47 AM Feature #1 (Closed): Should multiread return an error for an empty log?
- As it stands, multiread on an empty log returns a 404 error (since it's trying to read a record that doesn't exist). ...
Also available in: Atom