From 08/23/2016 to 09/21/2016
- 09:18 PM Bug #52: Repeated gdp_gcl_open calls on non-existing GCLs do not give proper error code (was: GDP...
- Good point. There was a minor change in `GDP_GCL(...)` to better match it with the underlying C-API behavior. More sp...
- 05:42 AM Bug #52 (Closed): Repeated gdp_gcl_open calls on non-existing GCLs do not give proper error code ...
- When opening a non-existing GCL, the gdp.GDP_GCL function in the Python API only raises an error during the first att...
- 02:43 PM Feature #46 (Feedback): Need way of rebuilding log indices ("fsck for logs")
- There's a version of gdp-log-check in the apps directory that at least does the basics. I'm putting this into Feedba...
- 11:44 AM Bug #49: Darwin: shared libraries have the wrong internal name
- These issues should all be fixed now. As it turns out libs was never being cleaned at all.
- 02:18 PM Bug #35 (Closed): EP Crypto Error
- 11:11 AM Bug #35 (Resolved): EP Crypto Error
- 02:17 PM Bug #36 (Closed): Error 409
- 02:17 PM Bug #29 (Closed): Internal Server Error
- 11:06 AM Bug #21 (Closed): "500: internal server error" in the visualization tool.
- 11:05 AM Bug #28 (Closed): gdplogd losing connection to the router. signature write failure: Success
- 11:05 AM Bug #38 (Closed): Resource exhaustion after repeated router restarts
- 11:04 AM Bug #41 (Closed): gdp-writer segfaults under Mac OS X
- 11:03 AM Bug #47 (Closed): No sync to disk after timestamp index update
- Doing a sync at the time of closing and a potential recovery operation before/during gdplogd startup seems to be a go...
- 04:52 PM Bug #49: Darwin: shared libraries have the wrong internal name
- Thanks for making that fix, the path name is in the library is correct under Mac OS X and the binary that is created ...
- 04:31 PM Bug #49 (Feedback): Darwin: shared libraries have the wrong internal name
- I have changed libs/makelinks.sh to do the
install_name_tool -id libgdp.0.7.dylib ../libs/libgdp.0.7.dylib
- 02:57 PM Bug #49: Darwin: shared libraries have the wrong internal name
- This bug has not been fixed, so it should not be closed. Creating a .so file instead of a .dylib file causes problem...
- 02:43 PM Bug #49 (Closed): Darwin: shared libraries have the wrong internal name
- 04:23 PM Bug #16 (Closed): Threaded GDP Clients Fail
- Verified that it works from Python API as well. Marking as closed.
- 04:10 PM Bug #16: Threaded GDP Clients Fail
- I've added an updated version of stuck-sub.c that gives more information, such as the return status of various GDP AP...
- 03:23 PM Bug #16 (Resolved): Threaded GDP Clients Fail
- I believe this is fixed by commit:1aa4fc2c. The problem was that the lack of a lock around the open calls permitted ...
- 04:44 PM Bug #16 (In Progress): Threaded GDP Clients Fail
- I've found some problems, and it behaves differently now, but it still isn't correct. Some of the problems may be in...
- 04:39 PM Feature #46 (In Progress): Need way of rebuilding log indices ("fsck for logs")
- A version of `gdp-log-check` has been checked in, but it isn't well tested yet. I recommend against trying it in pro...
- 01:04 PM Bug #16: Threaded GDP Clients Fail
- Reproduced with C library. See attached sample program, here's the output (ignore the timestamp precision, for the mo...
- 10:19 AM Bug #16: Threaded GDP Clients Fail
- I think I can reproduce this bug now. At a first look, this does not appear to be specific to the Python API, but nee...
- 05:51 PM Bug #45 (Closed): Reading errors (timeout, assertion failure, end of file)
- My bad, wasn't working on the latest version. Right now, the original `gdp-reader` command with the specified argumen...
- 05:24 PM Bug #45: Reading errors (timeout, assertion failure, end of file)
- Doesn't work, still. However, this is primarily an issue of corrupt index on the log-server side, which causes it to ...
- 05:31 PM Bug #51 (Closed): Corrupt time-index causes gdplogd to crash (assertion failure)
- My bad, looks like commit:b817c441 fixes this already. Should've checked out the latest version
- 05:24 PM Bug #51 (Closed): Corrupt time-index causes gdplogd to crash (assertion failure)
- How to reproduce:
./gdp-reader -D *=10 -t -f 1551471 -n 1 -G gdp-01.eecs.berkeley.edu edu.berkeley.eecs.swarm...
- 02:56 PM Bug #50 (Closed): router will sometimes connect to itself
- I found a case on gdp-04 where the router had opened a connection to itself. The routing loop was detected but not r...
- 02:46 PM Feature #46: Need way of rebuilding log indices ("fsck for logs")
- We have some known corrupt logs right now, so this really needs to get fixed.
- 10:44 AM Feature #46: Need way of rebuilding log indices ("fsck for logs")
- See Issue #47 for a brief discussion of the issues.
- 02:45 PM Feature #43 (Rejected): A default gdp router should be contacted if a local gdp router cannot be ...
- Compiling local hostnames into the code is a bad idea. The installation scripts should populate the `swarm.gdp.route...
- 02:32 PM Bug #45 (Feedback): Reading errors (timeout, assertion failure, end of file)
- This is actually several problems. I think I have them all fixed.
* The gdp library was releasing a GCL handle wh...
- 10:42 AM Bug #47 (Resolved): No sync to disk after timestamp index update
- `DB->sync` does an `fsync` system call, which is slow and expensive. Doing three on every write (since it would have...
- 10:29 AM Bug #49 (Resolved): Darwin: shared libraries have the wrong internal name
- I have changed the libs/makelinks.sh script to leave libgdp.so.0.7 around. I know this isn't the Apple-blessed way o...
- 03:29 PM Bug #36 (Resolved): Error 409
- 03:27 PM Feature #42 (Closed): Need way to "clone" a log instance
- 03:26 PM Bug #29 (Resolved): Internal Server Error
- 03:11 PM Bug #39 (Resolved): Repeated "Forwarding NEW SECONDARY to node" messages, leading to "ERROR: Conn...
- 03:10 PM Bug #9 (Resolved): Router terminating connections abruptly
- 03:09 PM Bug #12 (Resolved): Connection reset for clients
- 03:09 PM Bug #32 (Resolved): Router not allowing gdplogd to connect
- 02:45 PM Bug #49 (Closed): Darwin: shared libraries have the wrong internal name
- 02:12 PM Feature #48 (Closed): Scanning for corrupt indices at gdplogd startup
- Even with appropriate flushing of appends to data file and to index files (`recno=>offset` and `timstamp=>recno`), th...
- 10:51 AM Bug #47 (Closed): No sync to disk after timestamp index update
- In `gdplogd` timestamp index maintenance, there ought to be a `DB->sync()` after any update (See source:gdplogd/logd_...
Also available in: Atom