From 08/30/2016 to 09/28/2016
- 05:23 PM Bug #60 (In Progress): New GDP log created on log server inaccessible by gdp-reader.
- A bit more detail on this problem: The exact sequence must be:
2. `gdp-reader -s`
- 04:41 PM Bug #57: GDP Make Error
- Is it possible to have a list of the packages that are required, so that I can perform these manual tweaks?
- 04:35 PM Bug #57 (Resolved): GDP Make Error
- This should be fixed in commit:4770b39a.
Note that Raspbian is not an officially supported platform. It will prob...
- 04:04 PM Bug #60 (Closed): New GDP log created on log server inaccessible by gdp-reader.
- I created a new GDP log with:
dhcp-45-14:apps mellis$ ./gcl-create -C email@example.com -k none edu.berkele...
- 02:55 PM Bug #55: GDP log subscribe hangs
- As I mentioned in my other bug report, I cannot run gdp-setup.bash on Raspberry Pi, because it is not supported. I ru...
- 12:28 PM Bug #55 (Feedback): GDP log subscribe hangs
- Nima, could you verify that this is still broken on the latest code base? You'll have to recompile libgdp and your a...
- 12:04 PM Bug #55: GDP log subscribe hangs
- I'm currently pulling data from a log that I'm feeding the data to. So I think the data is being logged in there, it ...
- 09:50 PM Bug #55: GDP log subscribe hangs
- `__func1` is just a name for `gdp_event_next`. As per the trace in the JPEG file (really?), it is called with a NULL ...
- 12:24 PM Bug #59 (Feedback): Segmentation fault in gdp-reader on subscriptions
- This appeared in my recent commit for issue #54. It should be fixed in commit:60e57723. Please double check that it...
- 10:22 PM Bug #59 (Closed): Segmentation fault in gdp-reader on subscriptions
- On a log with no new appends, leaving a subscription running causes segmentation fault after a while. See a detailed ...
- 10:51 AM Bug #54 (Feedback): Multiple multi-reads (of size 1, typically) do not return the correct number ...
- Should have been fixed in commit:4d6ff457. However, it turns out that small multi-reads still serialize behind the a...
- 10:25 PM Bug #54: Multiple multi-reads (of size 1, typically) do not return the correct number of events.
- commit:4d6ff457 seems to have it fixed. I can no longer reproduce the bug.
Leaving this open though, just in case...
- 05:16 PM Bug #58: 403 forbidden errors for many consecutive asynchronous writes (15 bytes @ 100 Hz)
- At the moment, this is happening reasonably often for data at 10 Hz. Weirdly, ping times seem to be better:
- 04:52 PM Bug #57: GDP Make Error
- I just tried gdp-setup.sh.
On Raspberry Pi it doesn't work because Raspbian is not supported by the script. Does thi...
- 12:54 PM Bug #57 (In Progress): GDP Make Error
- Have you tried running adm/gdp-setup.sh? The recent query-by-timestamp function has added a dependency on libdb.
- 09:59 AM Bug #57 (Closed): GDP Make Error
- I have pulled the most recent versions of GDP, but when I run sudo make, I receive a fatal error. I've attached the e...
- 04:07 PM Bug #58 (Closed): 403 forbidden errors for many consecutive asynchronous writes (15 bytes @ 100 Hz)
- I'm piping data of around 15 bytes per reading (line) at 100 Hz to `./gdp-writer -a edu.berkeley.eecs.bid.mellis.ardu...
- 11:25 AM Bug #56: Crash if isatty() returns true but TERM isn't set.
- 07:07 AM Bug #56 (Resolved): Crash if isatty() returns true but TERM isn't set.
- Sorry about that. Should be fixed in commit:0decb227.
- 07:22 AM Bug #55: GDP log subscribe hangs
- Nitesh, I'm passing this one to you because Nima is seeing the problem in __func1, which is part of the Python API. ...
- 07:21 AM Bug #49 (Closed): Darwin: shared libraries have the wrong internal name
- Thanks, this works for me now so I'm closing this.
- 07:14 AM Bug #50: router will sometimes connect to itself
- Dropping this to low priority because at the moment it doesn't seem to be causing any operational problems.
- 02:04 PM Bug #56: Crash if isatty() returns true but TERM isn't set.
- BTW, this was for an old commit (202d751a0d47c3ecd6d025e68b4ddb4f7a665b45) so it may not apply any more.
- 01:33 PM Bug #56 (Closed): Crash if isatty() returns true but TERM isn't set.
- I'm getting a crash on line 289 of ep_string.c when running an application linked against the GDP from within Xcode. ...
- 10:55 AM Bug #55 (Closed): GDP log subscribe hangs
- I've been using the function calls that have been used in gdp/lang/python/reader_multi_subscribe.py, and I'm facing t...
- 07:30 PM Bug #54 (Closed): Multiple multi-reads (of size 1, typically) do not return the correct number of...
- For a multi-read of size 1, a client should receive 2 events (GDP_EVENT_DATA followed by GDP_EVENT_EOS). In case of N...
- 10:06 AM Bug #53 (Closed): Segfault in gdp-reader.c; cleanup of signature buffer
- Seems to work. Closing.
- 02:22 AM Bug #53 (Feedback): Segfault in gdp-reader.c; cleanup of signature buffer
- The analysis is correct; the signature buffer reuse was broken. Fixed in commit:354ee62a.
We should really elimin...
- 01:10 AM Bug #53 (Closed): Segfault in gdp-reader.c; cleanup of signature buffer
- In the case of a log with signatures, an EOF causes a segmentation fault. Here's an example of how to reproduce it:
- 12:45 AM Bug #52 (Closed): Repeated gdp_gcl_open calls on non-existing GCLs do not give proper error code ...
- Seems to work. Closing the issue.
- 12:14 AM Bug #52 (Feedback): Repeated gdp_gcl_open calls on non-existing GCLs do not give proper error cod...
- Problem was that the unopened GCL was being kept in the cache; the subsequent calls to gdp_gcl_open found the cached ...
- 09:18 PM Bug #52: Repeated gdp_gcl_open calls on non-existing GCLs do not give proper error code (was: GDP...
- Good point. There was a minor change in `GDP_GCL(...)` to better match it with the underlying C-API behavior. More sp...
- 05:42 AM Bug #52 (Closed): Repeated gdp_gcl_open calls on non-existing GCLs do not give proper error code ...
- When opening a non-existing GCL, the gdp.GDP_GCL function in the Python API only raises an error during the first att...
- 02:43 PM Feature #46 (Feedback): Need way of rebuilding log indices ("fsck for logs")
- There's a version of gdp-log-check in the apps directory that at least does the basics. I'm putting this into Feedba...
- 11:44 AM Bug #49: Darwin: shared libraries have the wrong internal name
- These issues should all be fixed now. As it turns out libs was never being cleaned at all.
- 02:18 PM Bug #35 (Closed): EP Crypto Error
- 11:11 AM Bug #35 (Resolved): EP Crypto Error
- 02:17 PM Bug #36 (Closed): Error 409
- 02:17 PM Bug #29 (Closed): Internal Server Error
- 11:06 AM Bug #21 (Closed): "500: internal server error" in the visualization tool.
- 11:05 AM Bug #28 (Closed): gdplogd losing connection to the router. signature write failure: Success
- 11:05 AM Bug #38 (Closed): Resource exhaustion after repeated router restarts
- 11:04 AM Bug #41 (Closed): gdp-writer segfaults under Mac OS X
- 11:03 AM Bug #47 (Closed): No sync to disk after timestamp index update
- Doing a sync at the time of closing and a potential recovery operation before/during gdplogd startup seems to be a go...
- 04:52 PM Bug #49: Darwin: shared libraries have the wrong internal name
- Thanks for making that fix, the path name is in the library is correct under Mac OS X and the binary that is created ...
- 04:31 PM Bug #49 (Feedback): Darwin: shared libraries have the wrong internal name
- I have changed libs/makelinks.sh to do the
install_name_tool -id libgdp.0.7.dylib ../libs/libgdp.0.7.dylib
- 02:57 PM Bug #49: Darwin: shared libraries have the wrong internal name
- This bug has not been fixed, so it should not be closed. Creating a .so file instead of a .dylib file causes problem...
- 02:43 PM Bug #49 (Closed): Darwin: shared libraries have the wrong internal name
- 04:23 PM Bug #16 (Closed): Threaded GDP Clients Fail
- Verified that it works from Python API as well. Marking as closed.
- 04:10 PM Bug #16: Threaded GDP Clients Fail
- I've added an updated version of stuck-sub.c that gives more information, such as the return status of various GDP AP...
- 03:23 PM Bug #16 (Resolved): Threaded GDP Clients Fail
- I believe this is fixed by commit:1aa4fc2c. The problem was that the lack of a lock around the open calls permitted ...
- 04:44 PM Bug #16 (In Progress): Threaded GDP Clients Fail
- I've found some problems, and it behaves differently now, but it still isn't correct. Some of the problems may be in...
- 04:39 PM Feature #46 (In Progress): Need way of rebuilding log indices ("fsck for logs")
- A version of `gdp-log-check` has been checked in, but it isn't well tested yet. I recommend against trying it in pro...
- 01:04 PM Bug #16: Threaded GDP Clients Fail
- Reproduced with C library. See attached sample program, here's the output (ignore the timestamp precision, for the mo...
- 10:19 AM Bug #16: Threaded GDP Clients Fail
- I think I can reproduce this bug now. At a first look, this does not appear to be specific to the Python API, but nee...
Also available in: Atom