From 11/09/2016 to 12/08/2016
- 06:45 AM Bug #75 (Closed): Subscription times out
- Rico, I am relieved that the problem's been tracked down. Good sleuthing job, and thanks for letting us know.
- 09:19 PM Bug #75: Subscription times out
- Hi Eric,
After rereading the documentations for installing and running the log server, and checking if I've follow...
- 11:47 AM Bug #82: Memory leaks in subscriptions (and elsewhere)
- Thanks for taking a look, I agree that these leaks are of low priority.
In an embedded system a process could run ...
- 11:12 AM Bug #82: Memory leaks in subscriptions (and elsewhere)
- There are many cases where memory is allocated during startup and never released; for example, when reading the admin...
- 07:44 AM Bug #82: Memory leaks in subscriptions (and elsewhere)
- I can still reproduce this under RHEL with today's version of the GDP.
[cxh@terra apps]$ gcl-create -k none p...
- 11:21 AM Bug #88 (New): memory leak in GCL cache hash table
- The open GCL cache (as implemented in `gdp/gdp_gcl_cache.c`) uses `libep` hash tables (`ep/ep_hash.c`). They in turn...
- 03:31 PM Bug #86 (Closed): Multiple subscriptions and/or multireads to the same log don't work
- Seems to work. I can no longer reproduce this bug. Closing.
- 02:14 PM Bug #69 (Feedback): Read, Write Errors
- Syed, could you try this again, preferably using the latest `gdplogd` from the repo? I think it may be fixed, and I ...
- 02:10 PM Bug #77 (Resolved): GDP Log Server Crashes when we end subscription
- It looks like this is the same problem as #78, which is closed. Syed, could you see if this is fixed? You may need ...
- 02:05 PM Bug #84 (Resolved): Assertion in gdp_gcl_create() crashes the calling process
- 02:02 PM Bug #75: Subscription times out
- I'm completely stumped — I can't reproduce this at all, at least using the current code (I tried both the latest `gdp...
- 10:26 AM Bug #75: Subscription times out
- Hi Eric. Here is the output of the command in our server.
`@(#)gdplogd 0.7.2 (2016-11-12 11:53) 4f976ad9f75dad291b...
- 09:55 AM Bug #75: Subscription times out
- Rico, I'm not able to reproduce this on my latest code version (and yes, there have been some changes to the way subs...
- 02:18 AM Bug #75: Subscription times out
- Hi Nitesh,
I have compiled the latest version of the gdplogd codes from the repo and tried if the bug is already f...
- 10:18 AM Bug #40 (Resolved): gcl-create calls abort: there should be a version of _gdp_gcl_decref that doe...
- I believe this is related to (or the same as) issue #83, which has been fixed.
- 04:25 PM Feature #46 (Closed): Need way of rebuilding log indices ("fsck for logs")
- I'm closing this issue since I think a preliminary program is available that works acceptably. Enhancements should b...
- 03:07 PM Bug #83 (Closed): Assertions should not crash the calling process: assertion in gdp_gcl_close() c...
- Cool, thanks, I think we can close this one, so I'm closing it.
- 11:19 AM Bug #83: Assertions should not crash the calling process: assertion in gdp_gcl_close() causes the...
- As of commit:8701c522 `gdp_gcl_close` should return `GDP_STAT_GCL_NOT_OPEN` when passed a bad GCL.
- 02:51 PM Bug #80 (Closed): GDP setup
- Closed due to lack of feedback.
- 02:49 PM Bug #82 (Feedback): Memory leaks in subscriptions (and elsewhere)
- I can't seem to reproduce this on the latest version (although admittedly I'm testing on MacOS; Linux may be differen...
- 02:35 PM Bug #84: Assertion in gdp_gcl_create() crashes the calling process
- I believe this assertion has been fixed. Since it's a "can't happen" assertion it's hard to reproduce. None the les...
- 10:12 AM Bug #86 (Resolved): Multiple subscriptions and/or multireads to the same log don't work
- I believe this should be fixed in commit:029cf007. It turns out it was in gdplogd, not libgdp.
Also available in: Atom