From 11/14/2016 to 12/13/2016
- 06:45 AM Bug #75 (Closed): Subscription times out
- Rico, I am relieved that the problem's been tracked down. Good sleuthing job, and thanks for letting us know.
- 09:19 PM Bug #75: Subscription times out
- Hi Eric,
After rereading the documentations for installing and running the log server, and checking if I've follow...
- 11:47 AM Bug #82: Memory leaks in subscriptions (and elsewhere)
- Thanks for taking a look, I agree that these leaks are of low priority.
In an embedded system a process could run ...
- 11:12 AM Bug #82: Memory leaks in subscriptions (and elsewhere)
- There are many cases where memory is allocated during startup and never released; for example, when reading the admin...
- 07:44 AM Bug #82: Memory leaks in subscriptions (and elsewhere)
- I can still reproduce this under RHEL with today's version of the GDP.
[cxh@terra apps]$ gcl-create -k none p...
- 11:21 AM Bug #88 (New): memory leak in GCL cache hash table
- The open GCL cache (as implemented in `gdp/gdp_gcl_cache.c`) uses `libep` hash tables (`ep/ep_hash.c`). They in turn...
Also available in: Atom