From 01/23/2017 to 02/21/2017
- 08:44 AM Bug #76: ERROR: request freed while in use
- OK, that's a new symptom (and may be a totally different bug). In fact, it may be two independent bugs. The "Operat...
- 02:28 AM Bug #76: ERROR: request freed while in use
I think I'm also experiencing this problem. The gdplogd works fine at start but after some time, the writes...
- 01:04 PM Bug #91 (Closed): edu.berkeley.eecs.gdp-01.gdplog down or hung? gdp create hanging under Node wi...
- 01:12 PM Bug #91: edu.berkeley.eecs.gdp-01.gdplog down or hung? gdp create hanging under Node with Ubuntu...
- 10:51 AM Bug #91 (Resolved): edu.berkeley.eecs.gdp-01.gdplog down or hung? gdp create hanging under Node ...
- I believe that this may have been caused by the same bug as issue #92. I'll set this to "resolved" until we've run l...
- 12:03 PM Bug #90 (Resolved): llogger not getting installed
- Should be fixed in commit:f4794b37.
- 12:02 PM Bug #60 (Closed): New GDP log created on log server inaccessible by gdp-reader.
- This problem seems to have gone away, so I'm closing it. It was fixed in commit:0e072ada.
- 11:52 AM Support #73 (Closed): Can't write to log edu.berkeley.eecs.bid.mellis.arduino101
- I'm closing this since it is almost certainly fixed with the gdplogd changes, and David seems to no longer be involved.
- 11:51 AM Bug #70 (Closed): Makefiles do not respect environmental CFLAGS
- 11:36 AM Support #72 (Closed): gcl-create hangs intermittently.
- Since we haven't heard back from David in several months, I'm closing this issue.
- 11:29 AM Bug #76 (Feedback): ERROR: request freed while in use
- Syad, if you are still working on this project, could you try it again with the latest code from the repo? There hav...
- 10:48 AM Bug #92 (Resolved): Deadlock in gdplogd
- I believe this was fixed in commit:b572158d. New code is now running on all four gdp-xx machines, but we need more t...
Also available in: Atom