From 03/11/2017 to 04/09/2017
- 07:57 AM Bug #80: GDP setup
- Sure, printing a message that suggests setting an environment variable would be a workaround.
- 04:36 PM Bug #80: GDP setup
- I'm unwilling to remove the fatal call, since if the script guesses wrong there is a high likelihood that one or the ...
- 02:08 PM Bug #80: GDP setup
- My machine has both Homebrew and Macports on it. I completely agree that it makes life interesting, but it would be ...
- 03:41 PM Bug #97 (Closed): GDP client crash and invalid writes
- Under RHEL and Darwin, I'm seeing problems with free(), problems with invalid writes and crashes.
To replicate o...
- 05:29 PM Bug #76 (Closed): ERROR: request freed while in use
- Great, glad to hear it. I'm still working on a few other problems, but they are deadlocks. I think I can safely clo...
- 10:23 PM Bug #76: ERROR: request freed while in use
- Hi, Eric. Apologies for the late feedback. Based on initial tests, it seems that the gdplogd is not "crashing" anymor...
- 04:45 PM Bug #92 (Closed): Deadlock in gdplogd
- 04:43 PM Bug #90 (Closed): llogger not getting installed
- 04:42 PM Support #85 (Resolved): Create a GDP public release
- 04:41 PM Support #79 (Resolved): Async write/read
- I think the latest version in the repo should fix this problem. Please give it another try.
- 04:39 PM Bug #76 (Resolved): ERROR: request freed while in use
- 04:36 PM Bug #76: ERROR: request freed while in use
- I have fixed some locking issues which _might_ be related. Please try the latest version from the repo. Let me know...
- 04:39 PM Bug #96 (Feedback): Existing subscription resend previous records sent when reestablishing connec...
- This should be fixed now. Please give it another try.
Also available in: Atom