From 03/18/2017 to 04/16/2017
- 04:05 PM Bug #96: Existing subscription resend previous records sent when reestablishing connection to GDP...
- Rico, is this resolved now?
- 04:03 PM Bug #84 (Closed): Assertion in gdp_gcl_create() crashes the calling process
- Closing because it appears to have been resolved.
- 04:02 PM Bug #77 (Closed): GDP Log Server Crashes when we end subscription
- Closing because no further comments have arrived.
- 03:56 PM Bug #97 (Closed): GDP client crash and invalid writes
- 04:59 PM Bug #97: GDP client crash and invalid writes
- Opening the subscription problem as a separate issue would be a good idea. This issue is already too many things.
- 02:51 PM Bug #97: GDP client crash and invalid writes
- I think we can close this issue.
> Re Assertion failed at gcl-create:gdp_gcl_ops.c:473: _ep_thr_mutex_lock: mutex ...
- 01:59 PM Bug #97: GDP client crash and invalid writes
> ERROR: 600 no route available [Berkeley:Swarm-GDP:600]
About all I can figure out from this is that i...
- 01:51 PM Bug #97: GDP client crash and invalid writes
- This looks like multiple problems.
Re `Assertion failed at gcl-create:gdp_gcl_ops.c:473: _ep_thr_mutex_lock: mutex...
- 01:17 PM Bug #97: GDP client crash and invalid writes
- I got a core dump under RHEL using the Java interface, see below and the attached files.
To replicate on terra:
- 01:04 PM Bug #97: GDP client crash and invalid writes
- Under RHEL, valglrind looks better, but I'm getting a new error:
[cxh@terra junit]$ export EP_PARAM_PATH=...
- 12:21 PM Bug #97 (In Progress): GDP client crash and invalid writes
- Well, I've never been able to reproduce this, so I can't be sure that it's gone. However, I did push a batch of chan...
- 11:30 AM Bug #97: GDP client crash and invalid writes
- Hi Eric,
Any word on this? I can't test the under Mac or RHEL because the GDP crashes
- 12:29 PM Bug #80: GDP setup
- Thanks, I was able to set PKGMGR to macport and the build completed.
This issue was already closed and it can rem...
- 07:57 AM Bug #80: GDP setup
- Sure, printing a message that suggests setting an environment variable would be a workaround.
- 04:36 PM Bug #80: GDP setup
- I'm unwilling to remove the fatal call, since if the script guesses wrong there is a high likelihood that one or the ...
- 02:08 PM Bug #80: GDP setup
- My machine has both Homebrew and Macports on it. I completely agree that it makes life interesting, but it would be ...
- 03:41 PM Bug #97 (Closed): GDP client crash and invalid writes
- Under RHEL and Darwin, I'm seeing problems with free(), problems with invalid writes and crashes.
To replicate o...
- 05:29 PM Bug #76 (Closed): ERROR: request freed while in use
- Great, glad to hear it. I'm still working on a few other problems, but they are deadlocks. I think I can safely clo...
- 10:23 PM Bug #76: ERROR: request freed while in use
- Hi, Eric. Apologies for the late feedback. Based on initial tests, it seems that the gdplogd is not "crashing" anymor...
Also available in: Atom