From 04/27/2017 to 05/26/2017
- 12:23 PM Bug #40 (Closed): gcl-create calls abort: there should be a version of _gdp_gcl_decref that does ...
- Closed due to duplication (#83).
- 12:22 PM Bug #87 (Closed): Crash when trying to use RSA key to sign a log
- No negative feedback, and Paul has graduated ⇒ Closed
- 12:20 PM Support #79 (Closed): Async write/read
- 12:20 PM Bug #96 (Closed): Existing subscription resend previous records sent when reestablishing connecti...
- I'm closing this because I'm pretty sure it has been fixed and I haven't heard back from Rico to the contrary.
- 12:18 PM Bug #69 (Closed): Read, Write Errors
- I'm closing this out since I think it's fixed and I haven't heard from Syed in six months.
- 05:29 PM Bug #100 (Closed): gdp_gcl_read: ERROR: 404 not found [Berkeley:Swarm-GDP:404]
- My bad. Thanks for looking into this, it prompted me to do a more thorough analysis. Basically, I updated an actor ...
- 04:39 PM Bug #100: gdp_gcl_read: ERROR: 404 not found [Berkeley:Swarm-GDP:404]
- Interesting. It used to work, and now it does not. I'll roll back the ptII and accessors repo to when it passed and...
- 04:34 PM Bug #100 (Feedback): gdp_gcl_read: ERROR: 404 not found [Berkeley:Swarm-GDP:404]
- This doesn't look like a bug to me. The log you are trying to read, `-M437wfuykwQ2KLSLb6OmOQYOpziuHkePrQJKnzgIUI`, i...
- 06:12 AM Bug #100 (Closed): gdp_gcl_read: ERROR: 404 not found [Berkeley:Swarm-GDP:404]
- Locally, the gdp tests run for me, but when I run a Ptolemy module under Darwin or RHEL, I get an error.
Also available in: Atom