From 05/14/2017 to 06/12/2017
- 04:45 PM Bug #107 (Closed): gdp_gcl_close() hangs the second time
- The attached Ptolemy model hangs during wrapup in a somewhat non-deterministic fashion.
Summary: It looks like a l...
- 04:33 PM Feature #95: Working GDP RESTful Interface needed for Signpost
- Documentation for the RESTful interface Draft 8 may be found in the GDP repo as gdp/doc/gdp-rest-interface.html.
- 09:49 PM Support #103: Python3 Support
- Thanks for resurrecting this issue. The pip deployment ties in with Bug 102, Easier GDP Deployment: shared library i...
- 06:37 PM Support #103: Python3 Support
- > (Again, sent by Pat as an email reply, but got stuck in the gdp@berkeley inbox)
As a follow-up to this, supporti...
- 06:36 PM Support #103: Python3 Support
- > (Pat wrote this, which was lying around in the inbox of email@example.com for months)
> Shortage of man-power.
- 05:57 PM Support #103: Python3 Support
- It would be nice to have Python bindings work with Python 3. So why don't we have it already? Here's why:
- 05:56 PM Support #103 (New): Python3 Support
- (Originally reported by Pat, but deleted accidentally. Restoring it as much as I can)
We were prepping stuff for t...
- 05:05 PM Bug #55: GDP log subscribe hangs
- I suggest creating a test case using python.
If you add a file ...
- 10:50 AM Feature #102 (New): Easier GDP Deployment: shared library issues
- This issue is for discussion about possible easier deployment strategies for the GDP. I've created an issue because ...
- 10:13 AM Feature #95: Working GDP RESTful Interface needed for Signpost
- Documentation for the RESTful interface may be found in the GDP repo as gdp/doc/gdp-rest-interface.html.
One open ...
- 02:56 PM GDP Network Interruption Tuesday 6/13 10:00am
- The network connections to gdp-01 and gdp-03 log servers will be down on Tuesday 6/13 starting at 10:00am to re-route...
- 08:54 PM Bug #101 (Closed): Error with EP method in gdp_router_nat.cc
- When running adm/install-gdp-router-click.sh, the following compilation error appears:
- 12:23 PM Bug #40 (Closed): gcl-create calls abort: there should be a version of _gdp_gcl_decref that does ...
- Closed due to duplication (#83).
- 12:22 PM Bug #87 (Closed): Crash when trying to use RSA key to sign a log
- No negative feedback, and Paul has graduated ⇒ Closed
- 12:20 PM Support #79 (Closed): Async write/read
- 12:20 PM Bug #96 (Closed): Existing subscription resend previous records sent when reestablishing connecti...
- I'm closing this because I'm pretty sure it has been fixed and I haven't heard back from Rico to the contrary.
- 12:18 PM Bug #69 (Closed): Read, Write Errors
- I'm closing this out since I think it's fixed and I haven't heard from Syed in six months.
Also available in: Atom