From 05/18/2017 to 06/16/2017
- 04:37 PM Bug #107: gdp_gcl_close() hangs the second time
- I understand the design of gdp_gcl_close(). I think it is safe to say that we disagree and move on. Let's see if th...
- 03:22 PM Bug #107: gdp_gcl_close() hangs the second time
- FIrst off, no I haven't been able to figure out how to get anything to run reliably. I got a camera image to pop up ...
- 03:01 PM Bug #107: gdp_gcl_close() hangs the second time
- Thanks for taking a look. Under Mac OS, you should be able to look at thread 31 by using lldb -p pid.
Have you be...
- 02:14 PM Bug #107 (In Progress): gdp_gcl_close() hangs the second time
- I'm not sure I can follow what's going on with the debugging output you've given me. If this is in a single run then...
- 04:04 PM Feature #102: Easier GDP Deployment: shared library issues
- The reason I'm focused on libevent is because libgdp has dependencies on it. I can build libgdp without avahi by run...
- 03:56 PM Feature #102: Easier GDP Deployment: shared library issues
- Ah, one other thing. If you want to build a "mega-library" that includes all dependencies but are stuck on a missing...
- 03:54 PM Feature #102: Easier GDP Deployment: shared library issues
- So I'm curious why `libevent` is such an issue. `libgdp` also requires `openssl`, `jansson`, `libdb`, etc., all of w...
- 03:46 PM Feature #102: Easier GDP Deployment: shared library issues
- Thanks for the reply. I was hoping that there would be some magic bullet that would create a gdp shared library that...
- 03:14 PM Feature #102: Easier GDP Deployment: shared library issues
- I have a couple of observations here:
First, isn't this really just an issue that we haven't "product-tized" the l...
- 11:40 AM Feature #95 (Resolved): Working GDP RESTful Interface needed for Signpost
- The Virtual Instrumentation requirement (read subscription service) is now New Issue 108 with an evaluation attached.
- 11:32 AM Feature #108 (Closed): GDP read subscription service needed for Virtual Instrumentation
- This requirement was originally appended by Christopher Brooks to
Issue 95, "Working GDP RESTful Interface needed f...
- 05:24 PM Support #85: Create a GDP public release
- I took this issue to mean making the repo publicly available. We have done that. I see now that you meant that you ...
- 03:49 PM Support #85 (New): Create a GDP public release
- 12:46 PM Support #85: Create a GDP public release
- Where is the .tar or .zip download of a snapshot of a known good working GDP?
- 12:38 PM Support #85 (Closed): Create a GDP public release
- 12:36 PM Feature #95 (In Progress): Working GDP RESTful Interface needed for Signpost
- 04:45 PM Bug #107 (Closed): gdp_gcl_close() hangs the second time
- The attached Ptolemy model hangs during wrapup in a somewhat non-deterministic fashion.
Summary: It looks like a l...
- 04:33 PM Feature #95: Working GDP RESTful Interface needed for Signpost
- Documentation for the RESTful interface Draft 8 may be found in the GDP repo as gdp/doc/gdp-rest-interface.html.
- 09:49 PM Support #103: Python3 Support
- Thanks for resurrecting this issue. The pip deployment ties in with Bug 102, Easier GDP Deployment: shared library i...
- 06:37 PM Support #103: Python3 Support
- > (Again, sent by Pat as an email reply, but got stuck in the gdp@berkeley inbox)
As a follow-up to this, supporti...
- 06:36 PM Support #103: Python3 Support
- > (Pat wrote this, which was lying around in the inbox of firstname.lastname@example.org for months)
> Shortage of man-power.
- 05:57 PM Support #103: Python3 Support
- It would be nice to have Python bindings work with Python 3. So why don't we have it already? Here's why:
- 05:56 PM Support #103 (New): Python3 Support
- (Originally reported by Pat, but deleted accidentally. Restoring it as much as I can)
We were prepping stuff for t...
- 05:05 PM Bug #55: GDP log subscribe hangs
- I suggest creating a test case using python.
If you add a file ...
- 10:50 AM Feature #102 (New): Easier GDP Deployment: shared library issues
- This issue is for discussion about possible easier deployment strategies for the GDP. I've created an issue because ...
- 10:13 AM Feature #95: Working GDP RESTful Interface needed for Signpost
- Documentation for the RESTful interface may be found in the GDP repo as gdp/doc/gdp-rest-interface.html.
One open ...
- 08:54 PM Bug #101 (Closed): Error with EP method in gdp_router_nat.cc
- When running adm/install-gdp-router-click.sh, the following compilation error appears:
- 12:23 PM Bug #40 (Closed): gcl-create calls abort: there should be a version of _gdp_gcl_decref that does ...
- Closed due to duplication (#83).
- 12:22 PM Bug #87 (Closed): Crash when trying to use RSA key to sign a log
- No negative feedback, and Paul has graduated ⇒ Closed
- 12:20 PM Support #79 (Closed): Async write/read
- 12:20 PM Bug #96 (Closed): Existing subscription resend previous records sent when reestablishing connecti...
- I'm closing this because I'm pretty sure it has been fixed and I haven't heard back from Rico to the contrary.
- 12:18 PM Bug #69 (Closed): Read, Write Errors
- I'm closing this out since I think it's fixed and I haven't heard from Syed in six months.
Also available in: Atom