From 06/24/2017 to 07/23/2017
- 12:42 PM Feature #114 (Closed): Auto-withdraw advertisements for logs that have vanished
- If a log should disappear from disk while a log server is running, no explicit withdraw request is ever sent. This c...
- 03:32 PM Bug #101 (Resolved): Error with EP method in gdp_router_nat.cc
- There were two small errors causing this problem. It should be fixed in commit:2bc2cc46.
- 02:13 PM Bug #113 (New): Advertisements never expire
- Client advertisements are never expired by the router (although they are refreshed by the log server). This means th...
- 08:11 PM Bug #107 (Closed): gdp_gcl_close() hangs the second time
- Thanks, this seems to be fixed so I'm closing it.
I think the error message:
Error: Could not find or load...
- 08:03 PM Bug #112 (Closed): _gdp_gcl_cache_get(): assertion fails: gdp_gcl_cache.c:227: _ep_thr_mutex_lock...
- Thanks for the tip about stderr and the gdp version string.
It seems like there is a problem with the GDP/WebSocke...
- 09:38 AM Bug #107 (Feedback): gdp_gcl_close() hangs the second time
- Christopher, this bug was originally about `AprilTagImageAnnotate.xml`, but your latest update refers to `GDPToWebSoc...
- 06:40 AM Bug #112: _gdp_gcl_cache_get(): assertion fails: gdp_gcl_cache.c:227: _ep_thr_mutex_lock: mutex 0...
- Christopher, since neither Nitesh nor I can seem to be able to reproduce this under the latest GDP code, could you pl...
Also available in: Atom