From 03/11/2019 to 04/09/2019
- 03:21 PM Bug #130: duplicate advertisements sent on `gdplogd` startup
- If a gdplogd instance is left running, and the connected gdp-router-click2 is halted, left down for a few minutes (wh...
- 12:58 PM Bug #130 (Feedback): duplicate advertisements sent on `gdplogd` startup
- According to Rick, in some circumstances `gdplogd` will advertise all of the logs it knows about and then immediately...
- 02:12 PM Bug #50 (Closed): router will sometimes connect to itself
- Not relevant in GDPv2.
- 02:09 PM Feature #48 (Closed): Scanning for corrupt indices at gdplogd startup
- Not relevant for GDPv2, which uses SQLite for log storage.
- 02:06 PM Feature #23 (On Hold): Android support
- 01:08 PM Bug #61 (Closed): GDP Error 600
- 11:12 AM Feature #129 (New): Update REST CAAPI for GDPv2
- The REST CAAPI has not been updated for GDPv2. This might be trivial, but there are probably some tricky points. At...
- 11:11 AM Feature #128 (New): Multicast: for subscription
- Multicast: for subscription, from [GDP Objectives for 2019](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R8hoLH5nRjM8a7bHI...
- 11:05 AM Feature #127 (New): Replication/Migration: efficient multicast to live replicas
- Replication/Migration: efficient multicast to live replicas, from [GDP Objectives for 2019](https://docs.google.com/s...
- 11:03 AM Feature #126 (New): Replication/Migration: replicate on append
- Replication/Migration: replicate on append, from [GDP Objectives for 2019](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R8...
- 11:02 AM Feature #125 (New): Replication/Migration: anti-entropy algorithm
- Replication/Migration: anti-entropy algorithm, from [GDP Objectives for 2019](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/...
- 11:00 AM Feature #124 (New): Secure-routing — for RIB
- Secure-routing — for RIB, from [GDP Objectives for 2019](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R8hoLH5nRjM8a7bHILI0...
- 10:58 AM Feature #123 (New): Signed advertisements (AdCerts: owner → server, RtCerts, etc.)
- Advertisements, particularly log servers advertising logs, should be cryptographically secured to prevent spoofing. ...
- 10:54 AM Feature #122 (New): Prelim measurement of per-hop (link-based) latencies ⇒ RIB
- QoS-Aware Routing: Prelim measurement of per-hop (link-based) latencies ⇒ RIB, from [GDP Objectives for 2019](https:/...
- 10:52 AM Feature #121 (New): Use of tree-based RIB to choose routing paths based on QoS requirements
- Use of tree-based RIB to choose routing paths based on QoS requirements, from [GDP Objectives for 2019](https://docs....
- 10:38 AM Feature #118 (For Study): Need secure version of HONGD
- 09:51 AM Feature #118 (For Study): Need secure version of HONGD
- Currently the cryptographic verification for logs is based on the GDPname of the log. However, the binding from a hu...
- 10:06 AM Feature #120 (New): HONGD should be accessed using the GDP network protocol
- Currently applications HONGD by connecting directly to a MariaDB (or MySQL) server and running a query. This present...
- 10:05 AM Feature #119 (New): GDP commands and responses should (potentially) be signed
- Currently GDP data is signed, but commands and responses are not.
Commands need to be signed in some (but not all)...
- 09:47 AM Feature #117 (New): All GDP objects should have keypairs and metadata
- All GDP objects (including routers, servers, and services) should have a keypair and metadata associated with them; c...
- 05:06 PM GDP 2.1.16 pushed to repo
- Significant changes since 2.1.14:
* It's possible to force MariaDB (or MySQL) to use a TCP (or any other type of) ...
- 09:54 AM GDP v2.1.14 pushed to repo
- I've pushed version 2.1.14 to the central repo. Primary changes include:
* Better delivery of some error messages...
- 07:57 PM Feature #116 (New): should be a way to find logs based on human-oriented names
- A command "`gdp-hongd-find`" (or some better name) that would search for logs with human names indicated would be hel...
- 05:15 PM Bug #82 (Closed): Memory leaks in subscriptions (and elsewhere)
- 05:13 PM Bug #74 (Closed): Asyn Write/Subscribe
- 05:09 PM Support #109 (New): GDP with accessors (an umbrella item)
- Daniel Hahn has left, and Accessors are no longer urgent now that Terraswarm has ended.
- 04:56 PM Feature #1 (Closed): Should multiread return an error for an empty log?
- This got fixed in GDPv2.
Also available in: Atom