From 04/10/2019 to 05/09/2019
- 02:47 PM GDP 2.1.17 available
- GDP version 2.1.17 is available in the source code repo.
* The `gdp-bin-setup.sh` script ...
- 10:29 AM Bug #130 (Feedback): duplicate advertisements sent on `gdplogd` startup
- 10:24 AM Feature #134 (New): Implement subscribe by timestamp
- There is a stub for `gdp_gin_subscribe_by_timestamp` in the library that should be implemented. This is new function...
- 10:18 AM Feature #133 (New): Implement read by timestamp and read by hash
- Currently `gdp_gin_read_by_ts`, `gdp_gin_read_by_hash`, `gdp_gin_read_by_ts_async`, and `gdp_gin_read_by_hash_async`...
- 10:15 AM Feature #132 (New): Implement read filtering
- Read filtering (e.g., for decryption) isn't implemented. It worked in GDPv0, but the change in payload formats was p...
- 10:00 AM Feature #131 (New): Implement multiple datums per PDU
- The GDP protocol supports the ability to include multiple datums in a single PDU that are linked together in a hash c...
Also available in: Atom