From 11/26/2019 to 12/25/2019
- 12:49 PM Support #138 (In Progress): _gdp_chan_advert_commit was not really committing?
- Excellent point, the name is a misnomer. I'll change it to `_gdp_chan_advert_flush`, which is more accurate. Howeve...
- 09:58 AM Bug #137 (Resolved): Turning off ZeroConf will cause make to fail
- It turns out that someone had set things up so you had use "make all_noavahi" for this to work. I've fixed this in 2...
- 10:55 PM Support #138 (Closed): _gdp_chan_advert_commit was not really committing?
// eventually, flush out any pending...
- 09:07 PM Bug #137 (Resolved): Turning off ZeroConf will cause make to fail
- If ZeroConf were to be turned off by setting `# define GDP_OSCF_USE_ZEROCONF` to `0` in `gdp_zc_client.h`, build will...
Also available in: Atom