From 09/23/2016 to 10/22/2016
- 01:28 AM Support #66: Get backups running on gdp-0
- It turns out that naively doing an `rsync` is not a very good strategy. Default behavior of `rsync` is
* make a de...
- 01:15 AM Support #67 (In Progress): Fix corrupt logs & rebuild timestamp indexes
- Summary of steps:
* Stopped gdplogd
* Copied all the log data from 1 TB disk to logical volume on 4TB disk
- 11:59 PM Support #66 (In Progress): Get backups running on gdp-0
- * Split the 4TB disk on gdp-0 into two logical volumes each, one for own data and one for the backup of a remot...
- 09:03 AM Support #68 (Closed): Build standard BeagleBone image
- Needs to include Debian, UMich gateway code, and TI SensorTag support.
- 09:02 AM Support #67 (In Progress): Fix corrupt logs & rebuild timestamp indexes
- For Terraswarm review.
Related: #65, #66
- 09:01 AM Support #66 (Closed): Get backups running on gdp-0
- For Terraswarm review. Back up 01→02, 02→03, 03→04, 04→01.
- 08:58 AM Support #65 (Closed): Upgrade gdp-01 to Ubuntu 16.04
- For Terraswarm review
Also available in: Atom