- Registered on: 10/14/2019
- Last connection: 11/30/2019
- GDP (Reporter, 10/14/2019)
- 04:50 PM GDP Feedback: RE: Making it clear that libssl1.0-dev is needed
- I am running Ubuntu 18.0. Maybe that's why I have to explicitly install libssl1.0-dev.
- 10:55 PM GDP Support #138 (Closed): _gdp_chan_advert_commit was not really committing?
// eventually, flush out any pending...
- 09:07 PM GDP Bug #137 (Resolved): Turning off ZeroConf will cause make to fail
- If ZeroConf were to be turned off by setting `# define GDP_OSCF_USE_ZEROCONF` to `0` in `gdp_zc_client.h`, build will...
- Building of gdp_router_click depends on Openssl. If we just install the dependency using `sudo apt install libssl-dev...
Also available in: Atom