- 12:08 PM GDP Support #73: Can't write to log edu.berkeley.eecs.bid.mellis.arduino101
- Here's the debugging output, which includes an assertion failure and exit that I don't see when running without debug...
- 12:03 PM GDP Support #73 (Closed): Can't write to log edu.berkeley.eecs.bid.mellis.arduino101
- When I run the following command:
./gdp-writer -a edu.berkeley.eecs.bid.mellis.arduino101
and enter l...
- 11:58 AM GDP Support #72 (Closed): gcl-create hangs intermittently.
- This was hanging for me, then started working again:
./gcl-create -C email@example.com edu.berkeley.eecs.bi...
- 11:43 AM GDP Bug #60: New GDP log created on log server inaccessible by gdp-reader.
- I can still reproduce, but the problem only seems to happen when the log is created on a log server other than gdp-01...
- 04:04 PM GDP Bug #60 (Closed): New GDP log created on log server inaccessible by gdp-reader.
- I created a new GDP log with:
dhcp-45-14:apps mellis$ ./gcl-create -C firstname.lastname@example.org -k none edu.berkele...
- 05:16 PM GDP Bug #58: 403 forbidden errors for many consecutive asynchronous writes (15 bytes @ 100 Hz)
- At the moment, this is happening reasonably often for data at 10 Hz. Weirdly, ping times seem to be better:
- 04:07 PM GDP Bug #58 (Closed): 403 forbidden errors for many consecutive asynchronous writes (15 bytes @ 100 Hz)
- I'm piping data of around 15 bytes per reading (line) at 100 Hz to `./gdp-writer -a edu.berkeley.eecs.bid.mellis.ardu...
- 11:25 AM GDP Bug #56: Crash if isatty() returns true but TERM isn't set.
- 02:04 PM GDP Bug #56: Crash if isatty() returns true but TERM isn't set.
- BTW, this was for an old commit (202d751a0d47c3ecd6d025e68b4ddb4f7a665b45) so it may not apply any more.
- 01:33 PM GDP Bug #56 (Closed): Crash if isatty() returns true but TERM isn't set.
- I'm getting a crash on line 289 of ep_string.c when running an application linked against the GDP from within Xcode. ...
Also available in: Atom