- Registered on: 07/13/2016
- Last connection: 03/27/2017
- 10:23 PM GDP Bug #76: ERROR: request freed while in use
- Hi, Eric. Apologies for the late feedback. Based on initial tests, it seems that the gdplogd is not "crashing" anymor...
- 07:46 PM GDP Bug #96 (Closed): Existing subscription resend previous records sent when reestablishing connecti...
Since our gdplogd is still crashing (bug #76), I've made a script that checks if the gdplogd is still respo...
- 09:10 PM GDP Bug #76: ERROR: request freed while in use
- Hi Eric. I hope you're feeling better now.
I've done some experiments on my own to see when the gdplogd will stop ...
- 08:56 PM GDP Bug #76: ERROR: request freed while in use
- I've already set the retry parameters and the problem still persists. If it's a network problem, I should still be ab...
- 02:41 AM GDP Bug #76: ERROR: request freed while in use
- I've been using the router there in Berkeley (gdp-01) for a while now since I haven't updated our router here.
- 02:28 AM GDP Bug #76: ERROR: request freed while in use
I think I'm also experiencing this problem. The gdplogd works fine at start but after some time, the writes...
- 09:19 PM GDP Bug #75: Subscription times out
- Hi Eric,
After rereading the documentations for installing and running the log server, and checking if I've follow...
- 10:26 AM GDP Bug #75: Subscription times out
- Hi Eric. Here is the output of the command in our server.
`@(#)gdplogd 0.7.2 (2016-11-12 11:53) 4f976ad9f75dad291b...
- 02:18 AM GDP Bug #75: Subscription times out
- Hi Nitesh,
I have compiled the latest version of the gdplogd codes from the repo and tried if the bug is already f...
- 05:42 AM GDP Bug #52 (Closed): Repeated gdp_gcl_open calls on non-existing GCLs do not give proper error code ...
- When opening a non-existing GCL, the gdp.GDP_GCL function in the Python API only raises an error during the first att...
Also available in: Atom