- Registered on: 06/19/2016
- Last connection: 09/20/2018
- GDP (Manager, Developer, 06/19/2016)
- Python GDP Router (Manager, Developer, 06/29/2016)
- Click GDP Routers (Manager, Developer, 06/29/2016)
- GDP Router (Manager, Developer, 06/29/2016)
- Redmine enhancements (Manager, Developer, 06/30/2016)
- Others (Manager, Developer, 06/30/2016)
- GDP infrastructure visualization (Manager, Developer, 06/30/2016)
- Operations (Manager, Reporter, Lurker, 10/07/2016)
- GDP Sensor and Actuator Deployments (Manager, Developer, 07/15/2016)
- GDPv1 Prototype (Manager, 01/18/2017)
- 10:49 AM GDP Preview of GDP version 2.1
- Following is a brief summary of significant user-visible features and changes expected to be in version 2.1 of the Gl...
- 12:52 PM GDP Bug #93 (Rejected): client restart after router restart not working
- At this point we have a completely new I/O layer and router, so this issue is obsolete.
- 12:46 PM GDP Support #85 (Closed): Create a GDP public release
- The repo was made public some time ago, and although we didn't create a Debian package it was available. We are look...
- 11:56 AM GDP Feature #114 (Closed): Auto-withdraw advertisements for logs that have vanished
- GDP Version 2 handles the error in a much more reasonable way, returning a "not found" error rather than an "internal...
- 11:48 AM GDP Feature #95 (Closed): Working GDP RESTful Interface needed for Signpost
- 11:48 AM GDP Feature #108 (Closed): GDP read subscription service needed for Virtual Instrumentation
- 11:55 AM GDP Updated Version of GDP Coming
- We will soon roll out an updated version of the Global Data Plane (GDP) with new functionality and better suited for ...
- 10:46 AM GDP gdp-02 and gdp-04 unavailable
- The servers gdp-02 and gdp-04 have been down for a couple of days due to network work at BWRC. We are told that the ...
- 10:39 AM GDP GDP 0.8.2 released
- The GDP version number has been bumped to 0.8.2. This is a patch release — there should be no major changes. Howeve...
- 10:37 AM GDP GDP maintenance completed
- The GDP software on our servers has been updated and log purging and repair is complete. Everything should be back u...
Also available in: Atom