- Registered on: 06/19/2016
- Last connection: 10/14/2019
- GDP (Manager, Developer, 06/19/2016)
- Python GDP Router (Manager, Developer, 06/29/2016)
- Click GDP Routers (Manager, Developer, 06/29/2016)
- GDP Router (Manager, Developer, 06/29/2016)
- Redmine enhancements (Manager, Developer, 06/30/2016)
- Others (Manager, Developer, 06/30/2016)
- GDP infrastructure visualization (Manager, Developer, 06/30/2016)
- Operations (Manager, Reporter, Lurker, 10/07/2016)
- GDP Sensor and Actuator Deployments (Manager, Developer, 07/15/2016)
- GDPv1 Prototype (Manager, 01/18/2017)
- GDP Interfaces (Manager, 06/03/2019)
- 05:15 PM GDP GDP infrastructure back up after power outage
- Campus has recovered from the multi-day PG&E power shutoff. Buildings are open, classes are being held, and most imp...
- 04:19 PM GDP GDP 2.1.19: changed default for HONGD availability
- Version 2.1.19 of the GDP changes the default for the Human-Oriented Name to GDPname Directory to "required"; previou...
- 02:47 PM GDP GDP 2.1.17 available
- GDP version 2.1.17 is available in the source code repo.
* The `gdp-bin-setup.sh` script ...
- 10:29 AM GDP Bug #130 (Feedback): duplicate advertisements sent on `gdplogd` startup
- 10:24 AM GDP Feature #134 (New): Implement subscribe by timestamp
- There is a stub for `gdp_gin_subscribe_by_timestamp` in the library that should be implemented. This is new function...
- 10:18 AM GDP Feature #133 (New): Implement read by timestamp and read by hash
- Currently `gdp_gin_read_by_ts`, `gdp_gin_read_by_hash`, `gdp_gin_read_by_ts_async`, and `gdp_gin_read_by_hash_async`...
- 10:15 AM GDP Feature #132 (New): Implement read filtering
- Read filtering (e.g., for decryption) isn't implemented. It worked in GDPv0, but the change in payload formats was p...
- 10:00 AM GDP Feature #131 (New): Implement multiple datums per PDU
- The GDP protocol supports the ability to include multiple datums in a single PDU that are linked together in a hash c...
- 02:12 PM GDP Bug #50 (Closed): router will sometimes connect to itself
- Not relevant in GDPv2.
- 02:09 PM GDP Feature #48 (Closed): Scanning for corrupt indices at gdplogd startup
- Not relevant for GDPv2, which uses SQLite for log storage.
Also available in: Atom