- Registered on: 06/19/2016
- Last connection: 10/14/2019
- GDP (Manager, Developer, 06/19/2016)
- Redmine enhancements (Manager, Developer, 06/30/2016)
- Others (Manager, Developer, 06/30/2016)
- GDP infrastructure visualization (Manager, Developer, 06/30/2016)
- Operations (Manager, Reporter, Lurker, 10/07/2016)
- GDP Sensor and Actuator Deployments (Manager, Developer, 07/15/2016)
- GDPv1 Prototype (Manager, 01/18/2017)
- GDP Interfaces (Manager, 06/03/2019)
- 10:50 AM GDP Feedback: RE: Making it clear that libssl1.0-dev is needed
- It turns out that openssl1.1.1 disabled heartbeats, probably as a response to the Heartbleed problem, and `gdp_router...
- 05:02 PM GDP Feedback: RE: Making it clear that libssl1.0-dev is needed
- Thanks. That's officially unsupported, but progress is a good thing, and I'll try to fix the problem. In the meanti...
- 04:07 PM GDP Feedback: RE: Making it clear that libssl1.0-dev is needed
- What version of Linux are you running? On my Ubuntu 16.04 machine the default libssl is 1.0. But my first choice wo...
- 12:49 PM GDP Support #138 (In Progress): _gdp_chan_advert_commit was not really committing?
- Excellent point, the name is a misnomer. I'll change it to `_gdp_chan_advert_flush`, which is more accurate. Howeve...
- 09:58 AM GDP Bug #137 (Resolved): Turning off ZeroConf will cause make to fail
- It turns out that someone had set things up so you had use "make all_noavahi" for this to work. I've fixed this in 2...
- 01:14 PM GDP New Debian packages for GDP
- There are four new packages in the "Files" section of this site:
* `gdp-client_2.2.0-1_amd64.deb` — libraries and ...
- the GDP server (no support services yet)
- required by all other packages
- for Python language development
- for C language development
Also available in: Atom